For all positions within Intergroup, a commitment of your time and a desire to be of service, are the main qualifications.
- The Intergroup Chairperson should be someone having a good level of sobriety, two years is suggested.
The Intergroup Chair is an Intergroup Officer.
Position Description and Duties
- Has signing authority for Intergroup.
- Convenes and conducts the monthly Integroup meetings.
- Encourages all committee chairs to participate in monthly meetings.
- Sees that committee chairs are fulfilling their roles.
- Represents Intergroup at Local District meetings.
- Oversees Intergroup elections.