Who we are
Our website address is: https://aaregina.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Orders & Shopping
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our shop, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Finish Processing your order
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 1 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We do not share information with any third parties.
We do not collect or retain payment details on this website.
This site utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary. We may use QUIC.cloud services to process & cache your data temporarily.Please see https://quic.cloud/privacy-policy/ for more details.
Event, Venue, and Organizer Information
Through the usage of The Events Calendar, information may be collected and stored within your website’s database.
If you create or submit an Event, we may retaine in the local database:
- Venue information: name, address, city, country, province, postal code, phone, website, geographical coordinates (latitude and longitude)
- Organizer information: name, phone, website, email
- Event information: website, cost, description, date, time, image
We do not retain content entered in to contact forms.